The following are links to grant and fellowship opportunities for faculty and postdoctoral researchers.
- The NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based master's and doctoral degrees at accredited United States institutions.
- Sandia offers various fellowship opportunities to exceptional individuals in support of our national security mission. We offer opportunities for fully funded graduate degrees as well as self-directed research.
- The National Research Council of the National Academies sponsors a number of awards for graduate, postdoctoral and senior researchers at federal laboratories and affiliated institutions.
- The Computer Security Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology often provides internship and grant opportunities to graduate students and postdocs. They are offered on an ad hoc basis, with no formal application process.
- USENIX welcomes postings for worldwide employment opportunities for programmers, developers, sysadmins, engineers, research scientists, and technicians. Postings may include academic positions, including post-doctoral fellowships, and government and industry positions.